Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Final Wikipedia Post-New York Yankees

I just made my final Wikipedia post of the semester. I commented how Alex Rodriguez went on to win the American Leauge clutch hitter award and about the new acquisition of Roger Clemens. I stated that although being signed in early may, Clemens would not be projected to start until the end of the month or possibly beginning of June. Getting up to strength and throwing a few games in the minor leauges is usually a precaution when missing spring training. You can visit this site at
Yankees

1 comment:

Ryan Dzielak said...

I think that the Roger Clemons addition is huge for the Yankees. BUT they still are going to need to stay healthy for the rest of the year if they are going to want to make a push for the division. The Red Sox are on fire right now with the best record in the league so its going to be tough.